Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Coming Soon...

I have alot of updates for the blog, but I haven't mastered posting pictures, yet.  Just a few things to come are Crawfish Boil, Easter Family Reunion, our trip to Texas to meet our new niece, and our family celebration of the Royal Wedding.  Stay tuned!  I promise to get these events on the blog very soon.

Check out Margie's blog, if you'd like to see pictures of our Spring Tea.  She did a fantastic job!
www.margieheltzel.blogspot.com

And this upcoming weekend, Megan, Margie and I are Birmingham bound!  We are going for Megan's baby shower!  While there, we are touring Southern Living (Megan's sister is a writer for SL), getting massages, and shopping around town.  It should be a wonderful weekend spent with some of my favorite friends!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog--cute! I found it through one of the book club members' emails. :) I look forward to more blogs from you, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete