- On May 31st, our good friends, Joey and Amanda Brodtman, welcomed their adorable baby girl, Gray Noel!
- In early June, Margie, Leah, Haley and I hosted Megan's baby shower! It was really special, and she received some wonderful gifts.
- In late June, my best friend, Aimee', came to visit and stayed with me for a week. We had a fantastic visit, and we were able to spend alot of downtime together.
- On July 13th, precious Henry Andrew James was born!
- On July 16th, my brother Nick married Heather! It was a beautiful wedding, and I was honored to be a part of their wedding day.
- In August, my husband turned 30! We had a low-key (at his request) celebration at home, and I think it was the perfect way to spend his birthday!
Summer is my very least favorite season, and this summer seemed especially long and sweltering. To say that I am glad that it's behind us is a huge understatement! I am so happy that fall is here! This weekend, the weather is predicted to be very nice, and I'll be spending it with Margie and Kelly in Hattiesburg to see their Golden Eagles play football! Kelly is also hosting a Thirty-One party for me! I am very excited about spending some time with these girls and enjoying an autumn weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment