Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This Christmas season was wonderful and very busy!  We had a great time and attended many parties, and we really enjoyed getting to spend time with the friends and family that we love most.  Alan worked alot this month, including Christmas day and he'll work New Year's day.  I am so glad that he loves his work because that makes our time apart easier.

I must admit that I'm ready to get the house back in order, get everything clean and organized, and get back into a routine!  I absolutely love the holiday season, but I also love when the hustle and bustle slows down.  My favorite months of the year are January and February because they are so low-key.  I can catch up on things around the house, read books, watch movies and take long winter naps.  There's no yard work to be done, and no holidays to prepare for. I love the spring and fall, too, but they are busy with activities, holidays and get-togethers.  I love that God created seasons for us to enjoy.  I'm glad that we are in the winter season, but I'll also be so excited for spring and all that it brings.

I hope that you had a wonderful and memorable Christmas season, and I hope that 2012 will be a healthy and happy year!  We are very excited that in May we are expecting our first baby!  The new year is going to be a memorable year for us, and we are very glad that it will be here so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment