Today, my sweet dad drove up from McComb, so I could go to church for the christening of our good friends' son. He kept Lorelei for me - all by himself. Then, he took us out for lunch. He did all of this on a day where we celebrate him... And then he drove to Louisiana to go to work... What a long day for him. I have such a generous and wonderful father. I'm very fortunate. I know you read the blog, Dad, and I want you to know how much I love you!
And my father-in-law and mother-in-law came and kept Lorelei on Friday night, so we could attend an anesthesia dinner. Mr. Torrey watched our first babies (the dogs), and Alan's mom watched the baby. It takes two people to keep everything under control around here! We are so grateful to them for driving over from Vicksburg on a Friday night to keep our girl. She has WONDERFUL grandparents.
Happy Father's Day to Alan, my dad, and Alan's dad! Alan and I have alot to live up to based on the examples of our fathers. We love you!
![]() |
| Lorelei with her Father's dad cards for Daddy |
![]() |
| A sleepy daddy and baby on Father's Day morning! |
![]() |
| Pops (my dad) and Lorelei |
![]() |
| PapPaw (Alan's dad), Lorelei and Grams |





No comments:
Post a Comment