Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter at our House

I love holidays, but I especially love Easter!  I've been collecting Easter decorations for years, and I look forward to putting them out every year.  Here are some pictures of our Easter decor...







And I have a few things that are spring/Easter related outside, too.  These are things out front...




 
And here are some things that I put out back...


 

Before I forget...  I had a spot in my kitchen that needed some revitalization.  I had a small book case with all of my cookbooks in this area, but it needed a larger piece of furniture.  My dad had a piece that was my great-grandmother's, and he offered it to me.  It's actually a dresser with a mirror, and I couldn't think of a place to use it.  After some thought, I realized that it would be perfect in my kitchen, and I could just remove the mirror.  And it gives me extra storage in my kitchen for linens, etc.

The pictures that I hung above the dresser are pictures that I've had for several years.  I'm so glad that I finally found a place to use them!  I really loved them, but I could never find the right spot to hang them.

I just stuck some seasonal stuff on top of the dresser, and I plan to change it out with the seasons. 

I'm really happy with how it turned out!  




 

1 comment: