Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our Annual Crawfish Boil!

We hosted our annual crawfish boil this past Friday night!  I'm not sure how many years that Alan's been doing this, but I would guess it's been at least 5 years.  We had a blast, as always!  Lots of friends were able to join us, and the crawfish did not disappoint!  Alan has a secret ingredient that is the key to really spicy (but not overly salty) crawfish.  The ingredient is a little hard to come by, but it's so worth it!

I did a terrible job of taking pictures.  To be honest, it had been a long week, and I was just plain tired. (Check out Carol's blog for more pictures.)  Here are a few that did manage to take...




Margie, Henry & Megan

Ethan stopped by...  He was about 12 days old!  So sweet!

Caroline, Sarah, Leah and Hunter

Food Guru, Erin and Jennifer


Erica, Gordon and Carter

Sweet Morgan Mathis has come every year since she was born!

Jennifer, Margie and Kristen

We had such a great time, and we're already looking forward to it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment