Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Week Old... Yesterday

 Lorelei was one week old yesterday!  The days are flying by, and she is such an easy and precious baby.  Bringing home a newborn has been nothing like I expected.  I LOVE these days, and she makes bringing home a baby seem like a walk in the park.  We are very fortunate!

Here are some pictures of Lorelei from yesterday...



Y
The precious watermelon outfit is from Kelly Marzoni!  It's so stinkin' cute - we love it!  Thanks, Kelly!!

  Alan's cousin, Jay, and his family welcomed a sweet little girl at the beginning of April.  Evey is a doll, and she and Lorelei were able to meet for the first time, yesterday!  We are looking forward to lots of play dates and 'spend the nights' as the girls grow up together!


Alan, Lorelei, Jay and Evey


All in all, it's been a wonderful first week!  My mom is still here helping us, but because Lorelei is such a dream, she is going to go home this weekend.  She'll be back on Sunday to help for a few days next week (and because she's really in love with L!).  Tonight, Alan is on call, so I'll be on my own.  I'm a little nervous, but I'll have Mother here in case I need another set of hands.


I've got plenty of pictures to post, so I'll be posting again soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelei is so adorable!! Love the blog, what a great way to keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete