Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Book Club - January

I know that I already posted about the wonderful book that our book club read in January, but if you'd like to see pictures (since I still have not mastered posting pics... but I'm working on it) check out Margie's blog!  She hosted the month of January, and we had a great time at Soulshine! 

Again, I can't say enough good things about Unbroken!  I am sure that friends/family/and people that I've never met are getting sick of me recommending that they read this book.  But seriously, IT IS THAT GOOD!  I've told everyone about it.

Haley is our February host, and she has chosen The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.  



I read this book awhile back, and it is really good!  I LOVED it!  If you enjoy World War II novels, this is a great fiction book.  It's written in letter format, and I really loved the layout.  Go pick it up, if you haven't read it!






No comments:

Post a Comment