Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Two New Favorites...

I never posted about my Christmas gifts and birthday gifts...  And since it's already February, it's a little late to do a recap of everything, but I thought I'd let you know about my favorite Christmas gift and my favorite birthday gift.

I've been wanting a Canon Rebel camera for several years now, but I didn't have a good enough excuse to give Alan as to why I needed one.  I finally had a good case for my needing this camera (baby on the way...), and Alan agreed.  I am still figuring it out, but I'm absolutely LOVING it! 

I used a little of my birthday money to get a new iPhone.  I desperately needed one.  I'd had my other iPhone for 2 years, and the battery would not hold a charge.  It was so annoying!  I ordered my new phone in white, and I'm loving it!  It does so much more than my old one... And I love the color!

  

And lastly, I have a great potato soup recipe that I tried last week.  My friend, Meghan, made it for our Bible study group back in the fall, and it's so easy and so good!  I'll post the recipe and pictures of it soon.  (Yes, you read that correctly.  I'm going to attempt to post pictures... from my camera!)  If you like soup, it's a good one to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment